I was so surprised that I received the Versatile blogger award!
Thanks to Katie from Saving and Sharing It. I am very appreciative to Katie for this award. If you haven’t seen her blog yet, you should check it out!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. (Thanks again, Katie!)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.
Seven things about My Bizarre Family:
1. My Bizarre Family was started because I needed more room than Facebook offered to talk about my family and share the crazy ridiculous things they do. It was originally my oldest brother’s idea to start a blog.
2. I have an addiction to chap stick.
3. I am a PK (for those that do not know what a PK is…it’s a Preacher’s Kid)
4. One of these days, I would like to get into photography.
5. I grew up on stage. My family had a Gospel group and we traveled alot singing.
6. I am also very interested in my family genealogy. I’ve been doing that in my spare time for the past several years. Did you know I am related to President Andrew Johnson, JFK, and Robert the Bruce? My husband is related to a bunch of outlaws (I’m serious). Figures.
7. I have a strong aversion to folding clothes and doing dishes (by hand..and what’s funny about that is I’m OCD about how the dishes are washed too). I’d rather scrub the toilet, as gross as that is. I have a laundry basket full of clean clothes that I must fold today. It’s going to put me in a bad mood.
I encourage you to visit each one of these blogs and congratulate them on being awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!