My 10 year old daughter is hilarious…she says some of the funniest things. I thought I would share a few of the things she has said recently:
- “I have a question. Can I lick you?” – She asked me this when I was brushing her hair before school one morning. Just out of the blue…I must have looked tasty.
- “Christian, did you know that money is paper?”
- Me: “Faith, you smell like burnt popcorn”. Faith: “It might be my arm pits”.
- “Dad, don’t you ever get hot when you wear long sleeved shirts, because of your arm hairs?” -said as he was helping her with math homework. She kept examining his arms.
- “Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, he licked his butt and smelled a bear” – First thing she said after I woke her up for school. I think I see a pattern forming…
- “I am NOT wearing my hair like that…I look Chinese!!!” Me: “What makes you look Chinese?” Her: “When I smile, my eyes get squinty and the hair things make it worse”
- “Dad, are Chinese people and Japanese people from the same tribe?”-Said while we were eating at a Chinese Restaurant. Thank God she wasn’t loud…that could have been really embarrassing!
- “Dad, don’t your arms feel puffy when you wear long sleeves…you know, because of your arm hairs?” -What is it with her and arm hairs?
- “Dad’s old. He was born in the 1800s.”
- “There are poop sparkles in the bathroom” -I think she meant poop “particles”.
- “I would love to change the world…but they won’t give me the source code”
- “Sometimes, I feel like a smurf trapped in a dungeon”
Yes, I have weird kids…weird but FUNNY!