Archive for the ‘Becoming an Extreme Freebie Sweeper!’ Category
1. Tithe to my church. Ten percent will go to advancing the kingdom of God.
2. I would pay off all of our debt (thank God it’s not much).
3. I would buy a house on the lake.
4. Of course I would get a new (used) car (not new off the lot as that would not be a financially sound decision to make since the depreciation value drops so drastically once it is driven off the lot). I’d probably also go ahead and buy my husband the truck he’s been eyeballing for the past year. I’m a good wife. =)
5. I’d also buy a boat to go with our lake house. Another major “want’ item for my husband.
6. I would pay off all of my mom’s debt (thankfully she doesn’t have much) and buy her a dependable car.
7. I would have to take my family on a European vacation.
8. New furniture for my new house!
9. I would pay off my step-son’s uncovered medical expenses.
10. Invest, invest, invest the rest!! I want my money to make more money! =)
Hmmmm….maybe I’ll win a million dollar sweepstakes….
What would YOU do if you had a million dollars?
Fifteen years ago today, I welcomed a beautiful baby boy into this world. He came into this world on August 28th, at 11:49am, weighing 6lbs 12 oz. He’s not been an “easy” child, but I wouldn’t trade him for the world. I hope he realizes how much I love him and pray for him. Happy Birthday, Christian! You mean the world to me.
Check out his new shoes! I won them in another sweepstakes! He tells me he is saving them for basketball season.
Just a few pictures from the UFC event we attended in Las Vegas a few weeks ago:
We had great seats! My husband is the fan and I am so glad he had a good time. If anyone deserved this trip and all the perks that went with it…it’s my husband. I’m so glad I was able to win this trip for him.
I’ve uploaded several pictures I took on Saturday. We had most of the day free and we took that opportunity to do some sight-seeing. We started out at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and ended up at the Cosmopolitan Hotel, then grabbed a quick bite to eat before heading back to the hotel to get ready for our evening event (more about that another day). Here are some of the pictures I took on Saturday (the night pictures were from AFTER our event…when we continued our tour of the strip that ended at Caesars Palace). And I was very successful at finding a really BAD Elvis impersonator to pose with. I told my husband before we left, that it is a goal I have for this trip…finding a bad Elvis impersonator. And look! I saw Michael Jackson too…