Monthly Archives: April 2013
1. Tithe to my church. Ten percent will go to advancing the kingdom of God.
2. I would pay off all of our debt (thank God it’s not much).
3. I would buy a house on the lake.
4. Of course I would get a new (used) car (not new off the lot as that would not be a financially sound decision to make since the depreciation value drops so drastically once it is driven off the lot). I’d probably also go ahead and buy my husband the truck he’s been eyeballing for the past year. I’m a good wife. =)
5. I’d also buy a boat to go with our lake house. Another major “want’ item for my husband.
6. I would pay off all of my mom’s debt (thankfully she doesn’t have much) and buy her a dependable car.
7. I would have to take my family on a European vacation.
8. New furniture for my new house!
9. I would pay off my step-son’s uncovered medical expenses.
10. Invest, invest, invest the rest!! I want my money to make more money! =)
Hmmmm….maybe I’ll win a million dollar sweepstakes….
What would YOU do if you had a million dollars?